TriumphCo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TeaR's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TeaR
Noob

TeaR's App Empty
PostSubject: TeaR's App   TeaR's App Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:05 am

Name: James

TimeZone: (GMT-5:00 , Eastern Timr (US & Canada)

Position Applying For: GM

have u been Gm/Pm/SH before: No i have not but a few of my very good friends are and i know a thing or two

Any Coding Or C#/C++ Experience IF Yes Prove: No i do not but id love to learn if someone could show me how

Why Do You Think You Are Worthy Of This Position?: I'm on the game alot.. and i am very helpful. But i know my boundary's. I am also very polite and trust worthy sorry i may not have filled out exactly what you have asked but i did the best i could.
Back to top Go down
Shadowic
Noob

TeaR's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: TeaR's App   TeaR's App Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:50 pm

TeaR wrote:

Name: James

TimeZone: (GMT-5:00 , Eastern Timr (US & Canada)

Position Applying For: GM

have u been Gm/Pm/SH before: No i have not but a few of my very good friends are and i know a thing or two

Any Coding Or C#/C++ Experience IF Yes Prove: No i do not but id love to learn if someone could show me how

Why Do You Think You Are Worthy Of This Position?: I'm on the game alot.. and i am very helpful. But i know my boundary's. I am also very polite and trust worthy sorry i may not have filled out exactly what you have asked but i did the best i could.

If Anything Tear Should Be Able To Become A GM, Hes Trust Worthy Loyal And All Around A Great Guy. As One Of His Best Friends I Say He Deserves It Not Just Because Hes My Friend But Because I Know He'd Be Good At It, Something Hes Been Wanting For A Long time. Im A GM On A Different Server And Thats How I Met Him ^_^ Hes Really A Great Guy, Id Trust Him With My Life . Hes Been My Friend Since He Started Which Is About The Time That I Became A GM On Another Server And Seeing That Ive Known Him For A While He Was Like A Shadow to Me, In Which He Knows The Ways Of A GM. If Anything I Advice You To Make Tear A GM, He's Helpful And All Around Supportive.

Angel - Tear For GM!
king
Back to top Go down

TeaR's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TriumphCo :: Rubbish :: Staff Positions-
Jump to: