TriumphCo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server Up Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brettp
Noob

Server Up Time Empty
PostSubject: Server Up Time   Server Up Time Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:42 pm

Hey man so i saw the server and i really wanna play it Very Happy i see your in eastern time zone ... same here im from toronto by the way and i did a little research for you to show your mother...

As long as your computer goes into sleep/standby when you're not using it, your computer doesn't use squat for electricity, compared to the rest of your household. You'll save a lot more energy by addressing your heating, cooling, and lighting use rather than obsessing over your computer. For most people, their computers' energy use is not a significant portion of their total use, even if they use their computers a lot. Of course, you should absolutely make sure your computer is set to sleep automatically when you're not using it, because it's silly to waste energy, but your computer likely isn't even close to being the biggest energy-waster in your home.

and i found that here: http://michaelbluejay.com/electricity/computers.html

let me know if i was any help any ways my char online will be Skynyrd so dont be shy to say whad up lol lata haha Razz
Back to top Go down
Heaven
Noob

Server Up Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Up Time   Server Up Time Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:08 pm

Server is sometimes up and sometimes down. Due to updates
Back to top Go down

Server Up Time
Page 1 of 1